The 2010 Hater’s Guide To The Top 25 » Deadspin
It’s that time of year again. College football is less than two weeks away, and that means we’re due for a whole new round of PURE COUNTRY HATIN’.
I love watching college football. If it had a playoff, it would be the perfect sport. It has everything you need: asshole coaches, shady boosters, drunken girls with big cans, and HATE. Tons and tons and tons of unbridled hate. Schools hating schools. States hating states. Towns hating towns. They don’t even know why they hate each other so much, but they do! And that’s what makes it such good hate. If you knew why you hated something, that means you’d have more trouble justifying it to yourself. And I don’t like the idea of that at all. I like that hate to go unquestioned, free roam and burn as it pleases.
h/t: the girl
22 Notes/ Hide
- jesushcarlos likes this
- heavysigh likes this
- hipsterdiet said: thank God for HD tv
- hipsterdiet likes this
- onesmartblackboy likes this
- delbertshoopman likes this
- shorterexcerpts said: Surely no one could hate the song girls though, not even embittered UCLA or Notre Dame fans.
- sarahchristine likes this
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- madstatler reblogged this from andrewjrichards
- andrewjrichards posted this